Poster Presenter Guidelines
Lead authors of accepted abstracts will receive further instructions regarding the date/time and location of poster viewing, closer to the Conference date. In general, please follow the following pointers when preparing your posters.
- The dimensions of the posters should be 90 cm wide and 120 cm tall.
- Please allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the accepted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of two meters (approximately six feet).
Setup and Presentation
- Please mount the posters on the numbered boards no later than 11:00 AM on Friday, November 17th.
- Poster presenters should plan to be beside their posters to answer questions during the breaks as scheduled in the Program.
- Posters should be dismantled no later than 5:00 P.M. on Saturday, November 18th.